ProForm® XP® Lite Joint Compound with Dust-Tech®
ProForm® BRAND XP Lite Joint Compound with Dust-Tech® is a vinyl base ready mix joint compound specifically formulated to reduce airborne dust while sanding. A lightweight all-purpose compound that offers the same features and benefits as standard joint compound, but is 30% lighter, easier to sand, produces less airborne dust and offers enhanced mold resistance. It is excellent for all phases of drywall finishing, patch work and renovations.
(Formerly known as Lite with Dust-Tech.
Formula remains the same.)
XP Lite with Dust-Tech is designed for use in all phases of finishing gypsum board, including taping, spotting fasteners and finishing cornerbead.
Lite with Dust-Tech offers superior mold resistance and achieves the highest mold resistant scores on industry tests. When tested in a system with ProForm® BRAND Paper Joint Tape, Gold Bond® BRAND XP® Gypsum Board or Gold Bond® BRAND eXP® Interior Extreme® Gypsum Panels, the XP system achieves a score of 10 for ASTM D 3273 and 0 for ASTM G 21 - a complete wall system with enhanced resistance to mold.
- Reduces airborne dust by 60%, saving time with quick, easy cleanup.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM G 21 with a score of 0, the best possible score.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM G 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Lightweight. Approximately 30% lighter than conventional ProForm Joint Compound.
- Reduced shrinkage. Up to 33% less shrinkage than conventional joint compound.
- Easier pull. Spreads easier for quick application.
- Sands without clogging sandpaper.
- Ready to use right from container after mixing.
- Low VOC content - less than 2 grams/liter.
Click here for HPDs
Click here for EPDs