PermaBase® CI Insulated Cement Board
PermaBase® BRAND CI Insulated Cement Board™ is a composite cement board combining the strength and benefits of PermaBase Cement Board combined with rigid insulation to create an ideal substrate for exterior finishes that meet or exceed most continuous insulation requirements. Manufactured in a convenient 2" overall thickness, PermaBase CI utilizes common trims and accessories.
PermaBase CI is ideally suited for exterior applications requiring continuous insulation.
- R-10 Insulation: with an insulative value of R-10, PermaBase CI exceeds energy code requirements in most areas.
- Laminated with a R-10 Insulation, PermaBase CI meets or exceeds energy code requirements.
- NFPA 285 approvals for adhered veneer finishes such as manufactured and natural stone, thin brick and tile as well as direct applied coatings of synthetic stucco.
- Faster Installation: PermaBase CI will save time and labor over installing separate insulation and cement board solutions.
- Performance: Made with PermaBase Cement Board and high-density polyiso insulation that provides durability and highly efficient insulation in one convenient package.
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certification for low chemical emissions.
- Mold resistant per UL 2824 as validated by UL Environment.
Click here for HPDs