DEXcell® Glass Mat Roof Board
DEXcell® BRAND Glass Mat Roof Board is a mold resistant gypsum board designed for use as a coverboard and/or thermal barrier in commercial roofing applications. DEXcell Glass Mat Roof Board is ideally suited for mechanically fastened roof systems.
DEXcell Glass Mat Roof Board is a fire barrier and thermal barrier manufactured with coated fiberglass facers and an enhanced mold resistant gypsum core. It is produced in 1/4", 1/2" and 5/8" thicknesses and 4' wide in 4' and 8' lengths. DEXcell Glass Mat Roof Board scores and cuts easily and is specially coated on the front, back and sides for easy handling.
DEXcell Glass Mat Roof Boards are ideally suited for a wide variety of roofing systems including but not limited to modified bitumen, built-up roofing, mechanically attached single ply membranes, fluid applied, metal and spray foam.
- Manufactured to meet ASTM C 1177.
- Fire Barrier meets FM Class 1 and UL Class A fire ratings for roofing systems up to unlimited slope per UL 790.
- Resists mold growth on the board per ASTM D 3273.
- Scores and snaps easily.
- Coated fiberglass facers for improved handling and strength.
- High density.
- For Warranty information, click here