DEXcell® FA Glass Mat Roof Board
DEXcell® BRAND FA Glass Mat Roof Board is a mold resistant gypsum board designed for use as a coverboard and/or thermal barrier in commercial roofing applications. DEXcell FA Glass Mat Roof Board is ideally suited for Fully Adhered roof systems.
DEXcell FA Glass Mat Roof Board is a fire barrier and thermal barrier manufactured with heavy duty coated fiberglass facers and an enhanced mold resistant gypsum core. It is produced in 1/4", 1/2" and 5/8" thicknesses and 4' wide in 4' and 8' lengths. DEXcell FA Glass Mat Roof Board scores and cuts easily and is specially coated on the front, back and sides for easy handling.
DEXcell FA Glass Mat Roof Boards are ideally suited for a wide variety of roofing systems including but not limited to fully adhered single ply membranes, mechanically attached roof systems, modified bitumen, built-up roofing, fluid applied, metal and spray foam. Also used on the roof side of parapet walls.
- Manufactured to ASTM C 1177.
- Fire Barrier meets FM Class 1 and UL Class A fire ratings for roofing systems up to unlimited slope per UL 790.
- Resists mold growth on the board per ASTM D 3273.
- Scores and snaps easily.
- Heavy duty coated fiberglass facers for improved handling, strength and adhesion.
- High density.
- For Warranty information, click here