DEXcell® Cement Roof Board
DEXcell® BRAND Cement Roof Board is a lightweight moisture and mold resistant cement board designed for use as a coverboard and/or thermal barrier in all commercial roofing applications.
DEXcell Cement Roof Board is a fire barrier and thermal barrier manufactured of Portland cement, lightweight aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture. It is produced in 7/16" thickness and 4' wide in 4' and 8' lengths.
DEXcell Cement Roof Boards are ideally suited for a wide variety of roofing systems including but not limited to fully-adhered single ply membrane, mechanically attached roof systems, modified bitumen, built-up roofing, fluid applied, metal and spray foam. Also used on the roof side of parapet walls.
- Ideally suited for all roof systems.
- Fire Barrier meets FM Class 1 and UL Class A fire ratings for roofing systems up to unlimited slope per UL 790.
- Lightweight cementitious core.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Exceptional freeze/thaw resistance.
- Excellent bond/pull-through/uplift values.
- Impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable.
- High compressive strength.
- Scores and snaps easily.
- Moisture resistant and resists mold growth on the board per ASTM D 3273.
- Manufactured to ASTM C 1325.
- Recommended for green roofs and photovoltaic systems.
- For Warranty information, click here
Click here for HPDs