ProForm® XP® Joint Compound with Dust-Tech®
ProForm® XP® Joint Compound with Dust-Tech® is an all-purpose vinyl base ready mix joint compound specifically formulated to reduce airborne dust while sanding, and saves time with quick and easy clean-up. XP Joint Compound with Dust-Tech reduces airborne dust by 60% thereby reducing its impact on indoor air quality. It is an excellent product for all phases of drywall finishing, texturing, patching and renovations.
XP Joint Compound with Dust-Tech offers superior mold resistance and achieves the highest mold resistant scores on industry tests. When tested in a system with ProForm® BRAND Paper Joint Tape, Gold Bond® BRAND XP® Gypsum Board or Gold Bond® BRAND e2XP® Interior Extreme® Gypsum Panels, the XP® system achieves a score of 10 for ASTM D 3273 and 0 for ASTM G 21 - a complete wall system with enhanced resistance to mold.
XP Joint Compound with Dust-Tech is designed for tape application, fastener spotting and complete joint finishing of gypsum board. It can also be used to repair cracks in plastered walls, to texture surfaces and to laminate gypsum board to other surfaces such as masonry or other gypsum board. It contains sufficient binder to secure the reinforcing tape and develops its strength and hardness by drying.
- Reduces airborne dust by 60%, saving time with quick, easy clean-up.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM G 21 with a score of 0, the best possible score.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Sands without clogging sandpaper.
- Low VOC content - Less than 2 grams/liter.
- XP Joint Compound with Dust-Tech can be used for texturing walls and ceilings by adjusting the thickness and using various texture tools such as drywall knives, stippling brushes, trowels and other texturing tools.
- Can be used to repair cracks in plastered walls.
- Can be used to laminate gypsum board to other surfaces such as masonry or other layers of gypsum board.
- Excellent adhesion and bond.
Click here to view the ProForm Lite with Dust-Tech.